Thursday, July 06, 2006

I've been pretty lazy lately

It must be the weather but in the last couple of weeks its been very hard to get my arse off the couch. I've also been sick on and off which is quite unusual. Here is an update anyway, no pictures though - lazy.
Ahmed has left for greaner pastures. Quite literally the grass is known to be greaner over in switzerland. All the best of luck to him.
My friend Rachel came back from a long trip around Europe. Made me feel quite jealous when she started showing all the pictures. One day... I'll make it all the way to Europe too.
Got back on a mountain bike - first time in years. Had a huge bike accident when I was 17, pretty much gave it up since. Still feels good though, maybe one day I'll get back into it.
Watched the world cup a bit. I picked Germany vs Brazil final when the whole thing started, I guess I was wrong. Seems like France will take it this time.
Work is so so, nothing major happening really. Train people are on strike so there are no trains to work. Have to catch the bus which is not that bad, just twice as expensive.
Like I said no photos this time, my camera has not left my bag. Instead have a look at this video. For those who dont know - I'm a pretty big F1 fan. People say F1 is boring and I have to agree. These days its getting more and more boring. This is what it used to be like.

Gilles Villeneuve against René Arnoux

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I was soo hoping for the red car

Ian said...

w00t he's alive! Tell Rachel to put up her photos! :P I only got a quick viewing in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Yepp and then post the url

Andrey said...

Here we go
Rachel's Photos